Innovative Inflatables LLC rents safe, high quality equipment to our customers. In order to provide a safe environment we set up and test all of our equipment before turning it over to our customers. Each unit is cleaned and evaluated after each event. Safety instructions are reviewed and signed off with the customer.
Each operator should read and understand the following instructions.
- The inflatable should not be operated if winds exceed 20mph, rain, or lightning conditions exist.
- All riders must remove shoes
- Riders should be sorted by size. Only riders of the same size should be allowed on inflatable at the same time.
- Riders must remove loose or sharp objects. This includes jewelry and glasses.
- No food or drink allowed in the inflatable. This includes gum or candy.
- The rated capacity should never be exceeded. Please refer to safety chart on inflatable.
- The operator should be in close proximity to the entrance of the ride.
- While the ride is in operation, the operator should watch the riders at all times. No rough play or pushing and no flips.
- Climbing on side walls is not allowed.
- Riders that do not obey operator’s rules after being warned should be asked to exit the inflatable.
- The operator must strictly enforce rules for safety of all riders.
- The operator should assist riders on and off the inflatable.
- Riders are not allowed to bounce or jump on entrance ramp.
Emergencies can arise for various reasons. The following are a few examples of emergencies and how they should be handled. This is strictly a guide. Please use common sense when emergencies occur.
- Weather: Bad weather can arrive in the form of rain, lightening or strong winds. In each case you must evacuate the ride immediately. Stay calm and assist riders exiting the inflatable quickly but in an orderly fashion. Once riders have exited the ride, deflate the unit by turning of the blower and unplugging from electrical outlet.
- Loss of Electricity: When the loss of electricity occurs the ride will deflate. Remain calm. If you panic the riders will panic. You will have time to help the riders exit safely. This situation tends to cause a panic, so please remain as calm as possible.
- Check to see if the blower has come unplugged or tripped the electrical circuit. If either situation occurred reset the beaker or plug and let inflatable fully inflate before riders enter inflatable again.
If the Inflatable becomes damaged while in operation, please take the following steps:
- If the ride is ripped or looses air, assist riders off the unit and deflate the unit.
- Write down what happened. Include all the details you observed and turn this report into an Innovative Inflatables representative
- Contact Innovative Inflatables immediately at (860) 757-3275, if we are unavailable there is an emergency contact number on the voicemail service.
- Do NOT attempt to continue operating this inflatable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Innovative Inflatables LLC
146 C Dividend Rd. Rocky Hill CT 06067
860-757-3275 Fax 860-757-3277
General rules to follow during use of inflatable ride:
Only compatible age groups and similar sized children shall play on the inflatable at the same time.
All riders must remove shoes before entering the inflatable.
No flips or rough play are allowed. On slides make sure riders slide down on bottom, and feet first.
As the Lessee of the inflatable unit, the Safety of all Riders is your RESPONSIBILITY
Absolutely no silly string, gum, candy, food or drinks allowed. If upon Pick-up, such cleaning is warranted an initial charge of $50 plus hourly rate to clean inflatable will apply.
DO NOT MOVE the inflatable unit from where Innovative Inflatables personnel installed it. If the inflatable needs to be moved contact Innovative Inflatables at 860-757-3275 if we do not answer there is an emergency number on the service to contact.
The inflatable is safe and reliable. Should the Inflatable begin to deflate, please proceed to the entrance of the inflatable and assist children exiting first. After everyone is out check for the following issues:
- The blower stopped – Check and make sure the cord is plugged into the outlet or the extension cord hasn’t come unplugged. If everything is still plugged in check the GFI breaker on outlet (if applicable) or check the electrical panel for a tripped breaker.
- Blower still running – Check the air intake on the side of the blower to make sure it is not blocked by debris. On most Inflatables there are 2 chutes on the back. Make sure one chute is snug around blower and the other is tied of tight and no air is escaping. Tighten if necessary. Also check to see if inflatable is damaged in anyway.
- If neither of the above recommendations correct the problem contact Innovative Inflatables at 860-757-3275
SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
Lessee acknowledges that he/she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the inflatable unit that is subject of this rental agreement. Lessee agrees to observe all safety regulations and precautions. Lessee also represents and warrants the safe return of the inflatable and associated equipment. If equipment is not returned lessee agrees to pay full replacement cost of items not returned. Also there is a minimum of $100 fee for any repair to inflatable due to lessees negligent.
No Alterations or attachments will be made to the inflatable unit.
Lessor warrants that the inflatable leased under this rental agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of this agreement. The inflatable unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor is obligated under this rental agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the inflatable when lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the lessor for damages, including, but not limited to consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the inflatable.
Title to Jump:
Lessee agrees to keep the inflatable unit in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, or move from delivery location.. The inflatable will remain the property of the lessor and may be removed by lessor at any time after the termination of this rental agreement.
Release of Liability:
The lessee shall be in charge of the inflatable units operation and any other rental equipment, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of all equipment. Lessee is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of all equipment including the inflatable unit and all other rental equipment in working order. Lessor and its officers, employees and agents is/are not responsible for injury occurring to the lessee or to any other person using the inflatable or any other rental equipment supplied by Innovative Inflatables. The lessee further agrees to hold the lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless against any injury or claim. The lessee shall indemnify the lessor and its officers, employees and agents from/against any cost incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorneys fees and related cost involving the use and return of the inflatable or other rental equipment, should legal action become necessary.
The rental agreement constitutes the full agreement between lessee and lessor. Time is of the essence in this rental agreement. There will be a $25 fee for returned checks.
Inclement Weather/Rain Policy:
During periods of severe weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. If you need/choose to cancel due to weather related conditions, there will be a $50 rain cancellation fee charged to the credit card on file. That charge can be used towards another rental for up to one year from the event date cancelled.
Never leave inflatable running unattended. Do not allow children to supervise the use of the inflatable. Lessee acknowledges that he/she has been fully instructed as to the operation and safety procedures of the equipment rented. Never touch hot or moving parts on any equipment. Never fill generators while in operation or engine is hot.